Election Planning is used by boards to organise their schools' trustee election campaigns, to ensure the elections are run well, and the most is made of the opportunity to involve your community. To assist with the election planning process we have a number of board resources available.
Our election planner provides you with a step by step guide for promoting the elections at your school.
Click on the links below to download.
Election Planner Tool
- By entering the Election date below, all other dates will automatically calculate
- To enter the election date, click in the election date box and it will bring up the calendar
- Click in the top right corner to scroll to the correct date
- This will then generate all the dates for your election process
- Student elections must be held on a day in September
- Mid-term elections must be held 18 months after the month in which voting closed for the board’s triennial election last year.
|Fix Election Date by||Now|
|Select Returning Officer by||Now|
|Close Main Roll|
|Call for Nominations by|
|Close Supplementary Roll|
|Voting Papers Sent by|
|Board Takes Office|